Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday 11:30 - 1 Contemporary Jazz - Julio - w/ Twigg

I had planned to go to the Bikram Master Core class that is only at noon on Saturdays and only free for August. They are planning on adding another time and you have to pay $5 extra to take it. It would have been great to have taken it to know if it is worth paying $5 but dancing with Twigg was way more fun. It is rare that my dance teacher friends make it out to dance with me so I gotta take advantage of that time. Class is so much more fun when you have a friend there. I feel lucky that I have a friend like Twigg to dance with.

Anywho - class was awesome. We did an old song that I can't remember the name of but it was pleasant and dramatic. The warm-up was sweaty and good. Across the floor we did one turn and one jump. I like the jump - it was jetes that changed direction - side other side, then no prep front back to side and then prep and second jump. I will use that one in class. The choreo was awesome and flowy with sharp parts. It had a cool flexed foot jump at the end. Anywho - Awesome class! I am excited for school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment