Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday 12 - 1:30 Contemporary Jazz - Julio

We did a waltzy r'n'b song. I don't know the name of it but it is an older one with a girl singing… ya. I loved the warm up. He added side planks with a twist - one of the girls did them in their warm-up this week. I will have to mention that. And he did push-up pulses and come back up with one leg up… ya.. I couldn't do those. He did four sets of those. I am going to try that at school again.

The choreo was a feel good. There was a cool twist down to your knee with one leg extended and a fun star jump up from sitting. I had it and then I lost it by my last run. I left feeling defeated as shiny 12 year olds sparkled around me. Exaggerating. I am pooped.

I guess if I got to go all the time I would shine more easily. Once every two weeks isn't going to improve me. I have to work on making more dance time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment