Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Ulrike

This morning when I was signing a woman talked to me. She said that she had seen me, my husband, and baby crossing the road. I usually don't speak to anyone at yoga unless Carrie is there. She stood in front of me in class. It looks like she has some sort of injury - knee or hip? That sucks.

I had a really good class. I have noticed some improvements. In my standing head to knee I have a better grip on my foot. I am able to keep my fingers locked instead of them sliding apart. I am also able to do toe stand. I did both sides today. YAY! My abs are back!

I am still having left hep problems and am not doing the triangle on the left.

I tried to skip four back strengthening exercises today. I was just in another world.

I did the whole class today because I have my spare first block. I was in the car at 7:43 and I still got here by the first bell. I don't know what I am going to do tomorrow. Part of me says leave after spine strengthening just in case there is an accident… but another part of me knows I could stay till rabbit…

Anywho.. time to do report cards! BOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment