Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday 6 - 7:25am Bikram Cambie - Michelle

I had to cover for the band teacher this morning. I didn't want to leave early but I didn't want to stress out either. SO, I left right after rabbit which was 7:25. I made it to school by 8:15. I didn't have to bug the teacher with locking the door because the next front desk person was there already. I think I will do this every time I have to teach first block now.

This class was rough on me. I was dizzy from trying so hard. Michelle just says so much good stuff and I try way too hard to everything that she says. Or, maybe I was just having a bad day? I don't know. I was going through all the reasons why I was feeling the way I was and there are a plethora of excuses. Perhaps just going over them in my head was making me worse. Quit thinking dork!


No comments:

Post a Comment