Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday 6-7am BYV Express Kits- Roxana

When I greeted Roxana this morning she was talking about a split shift with Lisa and thinking this was the full class and not the hour. I didn't quite understand what she was getting at. I smiled and couldn't think of how to respond - so went and got ready.

Class went so quick. Roxana kept is moving but still had so much to say about every posture. I can see how teaching the one hour class might be a bit stressful because there is less time to do everything and there is still a lot to do and say.

My left hip is really hurting again. I did the triangle in warm up with the x block yesterday and I did some of the kids leg extensions… oops. I will take it easy today in class.

My left wrist is also hurting. I hurt it in LA picking up Christian. I re-hurt it again - but not as bad - last weekend.. picking up or holding Christian. It just felt like it had to click. It isn't too bad… just annoying.

There was a larger girl behind me today. (I don't know why she chose to wear smaller clothes than normal people) Anywho, that turned me off because I saw her butt in the change room when she bend down - get some shorts that fit! But, when she was doing her yoges she did pretty awesome. Some moves she couldn't do because her body was in the way but I was thinking if she keeps it up… that should get easier and easier. (And her shorts will fit!)

I also remembered that Carrie called me at the end of practice yesterday. I said I would call her back but I got so wrapped up in the end of practice and calling a kids mom… and packing up and leaving.. then I got home.. and fed my boy… and Jonny fed me.. then bath time.. then.. bed! I didn't think about Carrie until yoges!! I hope she is ok. I couldn't even hear her over the music when I answered the phone yesterday. I should have just let the phone get it and then I would have seen that she called and called her. NEXT TIME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment