Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday 12 - 1:30 Contemporary Jazz - Julio

Smiling and happy - new sweat pants - and fluffy showers. Today was a good day. I think I will dance again tomorrow. I haven't been to Harbour in so long and I am always happy when I go back. I must make time to go back more.

Here are a few things to remember for class:

1. Lay on your back on the floor - relax everything - use only abs to C yourself to the side into fetal and back. Reverse.

2. Abs ATF: Roll down - slide out to plank- drag feet in using abs - roll up - repeat.

3. Abs ATF: Crawling positing knees off the floor - moving on the diagonals to travel forward - right hand and foot - left cross - right and open like frog splattered on a wind shield and look up at hand - repeat starting left. GRUELLING!


No comments:

Post a Comment