Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Ulrike

I lucked out today. It is my first day back after having a cold and the one thing I worried about was the heat. Fortunately it was not that hot today and I was able to breathe the whole class. My right hip is still hurting and my left one is feeling better. I should go to physio and get them to release the hip flexor… when I get time. I did the right triangle and the left lunge and then rested for both of the second sets. 

I got to stay the whole class because I have a department head release day to work on our dance genre project at the Education Building. I got here at 8:15 - plenty of time. I wish I could do the full class all the time - but I can't risk not making it to school on time.. one little traffic hold up and I wouldn't make it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment