Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wendesday 6 - 7:15am Bikram Cambie - Onkar

Finally, I got back in the studio. I have been so busy… and it isn't over yet!

When I walked into the studio I started sweating. It was so hot. He must have turned it down when he came into the studio or after the first breathing exercise because it started to feel cooler. I was trying to convince myself of that anyways. It was hotter when I was lower than it was standing. I thought hot air rose?

I missed the left triangle. I missed the last part of the first set of locust pose where you lift up both legs and I missed one floor bow.

I left after spine strengthening.

Onkar was nice this morning. He had good flow. I will no longer avoid classes that he is teaching.

I thought about our dance show and OB. Wanyae should not do the dance where he dislocated his shoulder until OB. I thought about doing a turns and jumps class next week for the girls and the X block. I thought about asking the grade 12's what they would like to do as the second dance in X block as it is their last year. Kim was interested in having a Spanish style - but she is grade 10… we could do that when she is closer to graduating if the grade 12's aren't into that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment