Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Roxana

Roxana is such an awesome teacher. She gives so much information out during her classes. I don't hear everything but I try to focus on her voice. There were fire alarm announcements during the class and she just raised her voice up over it so I was able to still focus on her voice instead of the fire alarm intrusion.

It was the perfect temperature. It wasn't too hot that I couldn't do anything but it was still hot enough to be a breathing challenge at some parts.

My right hip is still hurting. I laid down during triangle and poked at it a bit. I have given up getting into  a therapist after all the phone tag this week. I will just deal with it and try to poke at it myself and I will not go to jazz.. maybe hip hop instead this weekend. It would have been nice to get in somewhere during exam week… but over now… new kids today!

The sun is shining… it is Friday… it is a good day! I can't wait to get home to the boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment