Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday 3:46 - 4:45 Skate E Spot

It was supposed to rain all day and then it turned out beautiful. Yay! Jonny put the idea of no longer keeping this blog because I am so busy... But I don't think I'm ready to get rid of it. I know I won't go back and read everything. But, I like looking back seeing all that I have done. I could just do that in my calendar... But it is nice, when I do have time, to reflect on classes. It is good to look up teachers and dances and even to look over my injuries. Ya - I'll be writing this forever. I may not have a lot of time for writing now, but I may have more time... In the future.

As for my skate today... I did some ollies and 180's and then I did my first line and then I worked on some kick flips. There is a football game today - so there was a lot of foot traffic. The boy made a new friend - and had a good skate. I hope we get a day like this tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment