Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday 6 - 7:15am Bikram Cambie - Tierny

It is dark when I drive to yoga in the morning now. I am never out at night - so this is as close as I get. I  remember days when I used to party and just be coming home. I see people that are just coming home. I see people driving fast and crazy. And then I see the other early risers like myself… running or with yoga mats.

I had a good class today. I tried hard. My hips don't hurt. Nothing hurts. I am appreciating it.. and enjoying it… it won't last. I got a foot massage!! I saw Tierny walking around with her towel and stepping on people's feet and I hoped I would get one and I did. YAY! My first one in years. I think the last time I almost got one was with Michelle - but I stopped her because of my warts. Remember those? Damn - that was a rough year… brand new baby and wart foot. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment