Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday 2-3:30 Hot Yoges -LEO!

I thought I was going to have an awesome class because I didn't drink for New Years - I had Gatorade and sleep. I was ready for this hot yoges - or so I thought. It must have been a combo of: dehydration, cold, too much relaxation, too much sun, beer from the holiday??? But I was not used to being in yoga. I stayed positive but I had some tough spells to get through and I listened to my body. I had to sit during some of it and breathe because I was getting dizzy. It wasn't that bad but it wasn't the awesome class that I thought I would have. Oh well - back to the routine and I will everything will come back. You gotta start somewhere. I am happy that I went. It is a great way to start off 2011!! Happy New YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment