Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday 6-7am Hot Yoges - Ashley

Ok - I have a lot I want to remember to write down from class this morning. I have finally decided whether or not I like this class and I have decided - finally - that I do not like this class. WHY? We don't do much. We finish ten minutes early to lay on our mats and listen to her talk us through a relaxation which I can't hear. So, I try to make up my own relaxation - but today I was making up a song. I want the double rainbow people to make it. The song would be called, "Steamy Head."

Damn... hahaha.. this video is totally no bummers!! It makes me laugh. HAHAA!!

So, can you imagine them doing a song about a girls steamy head walking from yoga to home through fancy pants Yaletown in the cold with a steaming hot yoga head? hahahahaha!! That is what I thought of during relaxation kindergarten time!

I want to try to remember the class order to see if we even did that much.
We started laying on our mats breathing - holding at the top and bottom of the breath.
We rolled to sitting
We stood up and did some breathing with the hands clasped and straight up the front then down centre through prayer.
We did the side bends
We did awkwards
We did that other seated one with the arms up then bend forward and twist
We hung in between those
We stepped back into lunge and leaned forward then the other side
ahhh.. I am bored of writing this out... I would have to do her class one more time to remember everything. Who knows - she might change it next time I have her. I don't think she teaches next Friday. Or at least I hope she doesn't. I like Leo's style better - I miss Danny and Patricia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment