Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges- Christine

"Google diwi diwi. Do you wanna diwi diwi?"
From what I can remember this was the the song that was playing when I was laying on my mat before class. It made me smile and try to remember it. I don't think I succeeded too well.

The class was full and hot but I had an a some class. I thought about not letting things bother me in yoga. I am trying to incorporate that into y practice. Getting frustrated with people is not cool and it is something a true yogi wouldn't do. I want to try to just let things go - not only in yoga - but when I'm driving and in life in general. I rolled down my wind and yelled at a woman who cut me off twice in a row- who is the real psycho here? It is ME! I am a psycho! Now that you realize it calm down, relax, and let it go!

I bent the most I ever have in awkward today. I came out of the pose early cause It hurt. I can't push it now. I have come this far - just a little bit more time!!!

Good night! Yoges again at 6am!

No comments:

Post a Comment