Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday 8-9 Hot Yoges - Verena

I went to this class because Moe's class was being taught by Amy Gardener - someone from SYTYCD - and I didn't want to pay extra or go to a super busy class. Sophie was going to this yoga class too so I thought I could see her- but this yoga class was super packed too! I didn't think that the 8pms were that busy- but I guess I was wrong.

Verena talked a lot about core alignment. Oh- we did a really ouchy first exercise that was squatting on half toes. Not a full half toe but a more flat one and it gets right into your shins. We held it for a minute. My toe cramped! It was a good stretch for my feet too. I might add this one into one of my next warm-ups.

We didn't have to do standing head to knee or dancers. We did a lot of hard stuff that was different and that is always - fun? Hard? Challenging?

No comments:

Post a Comment