Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Leo

well, this is the first entry from my new iPad. Yay! Today's class was like hot sardines. I did everything while dripping and slipping.I was slippery from the moisturizer that I put on this morning at school when I realized my tan was scaling off.

Now it is the next morning and I am at school on my computer where I can type way easier. One thing I was thinking in yoga yesterday is that all of the postures are meant to go in order. So, if I am feeling sick or dizzy I should try to get back up and keep going or at least do them half assed to get the benefits from the order. Maybe one is meant to reverse the dizzy feeling. Not that that mattered for this class. I was awesome in this class even though it was packed and hot - it was just something I was thinking about.

However, here is one thing that did happen to me in the night: my right elbow bursa sack exploded. Or at least that is what it felt like. AND, how can that happen in nice soft quilts and pillows? Then I thought back to when it first happened to my knee in a hip hop class with a seam of my pants and the floor meeting the wrong way. Was I doing hot yoga back then? I am always bursting bursas it seems. Maybe it has something to do with dehydration. This is something I am going to keep my eye on and maybe do some research on. Eliora from my dance class - grade 12 has this problem too.

No comments:

Post a Comment