Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Christine

Today was a good size 6pm class. It was not as busy and hot as Tuesday and there was a some space on either side of me. I wish people would smile. Why is everyone so serious? About three people left before the end.

I had a great class. I didn't like the lights out during the second half of class... but whatever. Word association: She said to think of one word that gives you power and I thought: Jonny - no I don't want to gain it from someone - dance - positive - Shilpa - STAR!! hahaha.. gay!

I bent farther than I ever have in awkward. I also balanced in eagle on the left leg. My stomach is no longer feeling sick. I think Mexico is all out... I hope! My back was really bendy today. My right hamstring doesn't hurt and has more flexibility. It is in its bendy stage. I am going through good times with my body. FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment