Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday 8-9:30 Hot Yoges - Christine

I am finally feeling better from the jet lag. I didn't do amazing today. I was ok up until the halfway point and I sat out of one of the triangles. I also sat out of the tree pose. I was feeling hot and dizzy. I didn't do all of the back strengthening series either because my tummy was feeling a bit yucky. Everything else was done and I tried hard. My upper back is really tight but that is because it is a morning class and I haven't been bending it that much since yoga in Bali.

Christine's voice is really quiet. Sarah's was too the other day. It was so much nicer having a teacher that speaks loudly and forcibly giving you energy and determination. Oh well. I could move back to the Bikrams but I would miss the variety and the location. I am still thinking about getting a ten pack of classes. They are on one of those groupons right now... I am just kinda broke right now!

Oh - and I wore a full tank top today instead of a bra top and that made me feel a whole lot less fat. I think I will continue to do this... until I am skinny again. Again, if I wasn't broke I would go and get one more tank and pair of shorts to replace old stuff. Maybe I will do that anyways... hmmm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment