Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday 5-6:30 Bikrams Bali - Macello - Annina!!

Annina did her second Bikrams class today and she rocked it! I felt bad for her because the teacher had an accent (Portugese?) and really fast, so fast it was funny.

This class was easier than I thought. I was still sore from my first class back but this teacher was so quick and we were at triangle before I knew it.

On the way to yoges on the bike a motorbike crashed right in front of us. We stopped and checked and left. The dude was out of it. His bi. Cheek smashed on the ground!! It made my heart speed up!!

I realized that I paid too much for my two weeks. I could have gotten two weeks unlimited for 880 000Rp. I paid 1 121 000Rp for ten classes. I asked about that but they said they would have to ask the boss. I will try again tomorrow and see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment