Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Taryn - I AM BACK!

DAMN! I was sick for so long and I missed so much yoga. NOW I AM BACK! I was dreading going today but it wasn't bad at all. I had a really good class.

My left ankle is aching a bit today. My right hamstring has been sore as well - I must have over stretched it at school. That is normal though - I have good weeks then sore weeks and it will probably be like that my whole life.

When I was sick I got a LIVING SOCIAL deal on Bikrams North Vancouver. One month unlimited for $35. You can't beat that. I am going to save it for when I have a break from school so I can use it more.

I thought about Seattle a lot. I am excited to go away this weekend. I love having Jonny to do things with. I  don't think I have ever been this happy in my life.

Time to eat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment