Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Friday 10:30-12:00 Jazz Into/1 - Laura - CARRIE!!

Hey! I forgot to write that last time I went to yoges Jonny met me outside with blue gatorade!! And he walked steamy P home. OH.. and the last time I TRIED to go to yoga - on Friday morning, I thought the class started at 8:00 and the teacher wasn't coming in to teach and I got frustrated and left. The class really started at 8:30. BUT, I am glad I went home anyways because I got to have a shower before the water was turned off and have a nice breakfast (mind you walking in the rain to and from) with Jonny Cakes before Carrie came out and we went to Harbour.

So, Carrie came out and we went to Laura's jazz class. It was very simple and that made it a fun class to relax and enjoy hanging out with Carrie. The warm-up was good. The across the floor was simple. I expected that though. She did two things which were in the dance that she did at the end. We danced to Prince. It was great to take this class as it gave me ideas on how to teach my beginner kids. I love dancing with Carrie. I can't wait till she moves back here and we can dance, yoga and run together like we used to!!! I hope her condo sells as soon as she puts on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment