Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wednesday 5:30-6:30 Hip Hop 2 - JP

Navid was there again today. I think this is his favourite class too.

I took off my Etnies after the warm up because they are too big and sticky to dance in AND.. they were squeaky on the floor. I danced in my socks. . I should wear my nikes to dance all the time. They turn better. I should get a pair that are just for dance that I don't wear outside... like you are asked to do.. but I have never done that. I don't think anyone does that. Maybe one day.. .when I am RICH!.. (hahaha.. I wrote RICK first.. hahaha)

I didn't feel very good in class today. I felt like the loser and the worst dancer. I wish I was better. Only one way to do that!!! DON'T SKIP class and maybe start going on SUNDAYS!!!

I am going to make a challenge calendar for this month. I am going to be good and try to do lot's of classes in Novemeber. I am disappointed in my meezely amount of classes I have been doing. Time to buck up! Time to pry myself away from love a LITTLE bit more and get back into the studios!! Maybe I should challenge myself to go to one of Andrew's classes at Dream? No.. money.. gotta save the money!! ONE DAY when I am RICH!!(or RICK) I will be able to have and do anything I want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment