Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Taryn

My right hamstring was hurting less today and it was more flexible. I did the warm-up at school twice today - so I was feeling pretty bendy. I missed one floor bow but I didn't everything else. I had a really good class.

Jonny told me to visualize my unborn child and that might help our conception. (NOW who is the hippie?) Anywho, I did and it was giggling. I think it was laughing at Jonny... or maybe it was laughing at me for thinking about it in yoga? Ya... this whole thing is silly.

Next topic. What else did I think about? Novemeber long weekend. What are we going to do? We kinda want to go to Tofino but it is so expensive with the ferry and everything. Might as well save our money for a real trip. But, it would be nice to go and check it out and get in the water. I don't know. We thought about going to Kelowna too - they have a wave pool we could try and ride the standing wave.

I know there was more I thought about .. .but it is the next day now and I can't remember. LATER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment