Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Taryn

Sting
Lucie
Holidays
Never Give up Laya...

Ok - it is the next day now. I wanted to have some time to write. I thought a lot in class - I always think a lot in class. I just feel like I haven't made time to write things down. All I really want to do it hang out with Jonny when I have free time.

Sting - my eyes were stinging with sweat in class. They stung so much that I couldn't blink it away and I had to miss half of triangle. I sat and wiped my eyes. I sweat more than other people. Maybe I need to wear a sweat band? hahaha! Today, I am at school and my left eye feels sore like conjunctivitis but I am hoping it is just from yesterday's too much sweat session.

Lucie - for some reason I thought about Lucie and Shirley. I thought about how cool or weird it must be for them to watch us grow as teachers and make mistakes and or decisions that they have already made in their lives.

Holidays - I thought about Thanksgiving. This was my first one with Jonny and I wish it wasn't. I wish I could re-do it. There was a weird vibe and I didn't feel like going before we went. Something was warning me inside. I think Heidi is sick of cooking and doing all the work and I get that. I think that Jonny and I are sick of driving out there and doing everything on their schedule. But most of all, I think I have to start making my own traditions with my husband so that they are special memories.

Never give up - I thought of Laya. When she was hyped on sugar at Thanksgiving - she said it really funny and made did a muscle pose. I am glad she never gives up. I know she never gives up hitting me!! I thought about my eyes stinging and I should only be able to miss one set of anything once a practice. Sometimes I find that once I have missed a pose then I might as well take another break because I already didn't do it perfect. But, I am going to stick to Laya's never give up rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment