Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday 4-5:30 Bikrams West End - Julia R

My right hamstring is still hurting. I have to remember to respect my boundaries, lock my knee, and breathe.

Someone near me smelt like a wet Monty.... soggy cigarettes. Gross!

I am still trying to bend my ankle more. I tried to do toe stand but I am so high on my ankle on the left... I find it hard to bring my right arm around and balance. I will keep trying to bend it and balance.

I have crap in the box belly plus - and floor bow caused a sharp pain to shoot through my abdomen. Something big is cooking in that lower intestine... gross!

I couldn't find parking today. I ended up three blocks up and over at Broughton and... whatever three blocks over it. It was a nice walk down but a rough walk back up the hill afterwards. It was during the back strengthening series that I remembered I could have parked at the White Spot! Next time :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment