Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday 2:15-3:45 Bikrams Kits - Gabe

Today was my first class back after the long awaited screw removal. I got my screw out on Monday, January 30. That is one week ago. I have two stitches in still and I get those out on February 14. I should be able to run then too. I was expecting my ankle to be super lose and bendy as soon as it was unscrewed but it really doesn't feel any different. I hope that it will be able to increase in flexibility over time. Hope is not yet lost.

I had my spare last class so I snuck out and hit the 2:15 Kits class. I had some difficulty balancing on the left ankle - I just took it easy and did what I could. I was trying to listen to my body. I didn't do triangle. My ankle was feeling the pressure. I couldn't hold my ankle for tree- I just did a low tree - my stitches felt like they were pulling. I don't want to pull those out. I remember dad's gun club story how he burst his stitches shooting his gun. Let's see - I did pretty much everything else except I didn't tuck my leg in in the seated twist. Stitches again. I should be good to go once I get these stitches out!

I had written more but had Internet problems - this is what is left. I don't feel like rewriting. I will add a couple of pictures of my screw though!

 This first pic is my screw-stache
This one screw in front of giant forehead!! 
They are both great screw shots... don't ya think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment