Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday 5:30-6:30 Hip Hop - JP



Is this my first time dancing since ... no!! I went to Ya... We Dance! Ok... it was a good class and a bad class. Today was good because I stood on the opposite side of the studio. I never stand on the "dark" side.  (It really is dark when they turn the stage lights on.) I moved because my usual spot was so full with cool kids and this side was empty. I like space. It seemed like a good move for me. I think I will stand here again next week... if I can remember to break my habit.

I liked the routine. It was flowy. I wasn't hitting it like I wanted to but I know I could have given more time. I would like to do this routine for another class. I wonder it he has taught this one before.

There were some awesome dancers at the end. I liked to see their interpretations... of funny and sexy moves - sharp and smooth.

It was a bad class because I felt fat in the shirt I was wearing - but whatever.. I will be back to normal soon. I was also distracted in my mind. Jonny is out drinking and I was wondering what excuse he would leave me on the phone as to why he wasn't going to meet me at home like he said. He is also a creature of habit. Maybe he should try standing on the other side of the room? 

No comments:

Post a Comment