Sunday, February 19, 2012

Saturday - My FIRST RUN!!

This weekend Sam, Heidi, Jonny and I went to Seattle. I had given my running shoes away to Wayan in Bali so that I wouldn't run until the doc said I could. I got some Nike Airs at the outlet ($45!! - so on the way back got another pair!!) I got up on Saturday morning at the Marriott in Seattle and ran down the sea wall. It was a rainy, windy morning but I was so happy! It didn't hurt. It felt good. I am going to be fit and happy again. Life is GOOD! I ran as far as Heidi and I walked the wrong way the night before to see how far we walked. (1.5km in the wrong direction... and Heidi in heels!!) Anywho... it felt good to be running and I am going to keep doing little runs ... and unless my body tells me no.. I am planning on running the: Scotiabank Half Marathon in June.

Thanks to Jonny for my Nike Plus system... it works great baby!! I love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment