Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday 4-5:30 Bikrams West End - Victoria

I couldn't wait to get to yoga today. I hadn't been since last Monday and yesterday Jonny and I spend over 8 hours in front of a computer screen. I like making the graphics but I couldn't do that all day everyday for my job. I need to move!! 

I am feeling extremely FAT lately. But, I know this is the end of the ankle and I will be running... as soon as I get my running shoes. I get my stitches out tomorrow. I spent a lot of time thinking about my first run. I was thinking of bringing my nike sensor and my runpod to Seattle and doing my first run there - or is that not the time? Will I not feel like doing that? I think I have waited this long.. I might just have to. At least a little one? Maybe on Sunday when I get home? Anywho... I am looking forward to that. 

There was a girl in class that was so bendy! She must be a gymnast. I thought - I am glad to be me. I am good but when I do stuff I can still blend in. Whenever she goes full out she stands out. AND, you have to go full out to get better. I guess I am happy being me. (except for the sideways glances in the mirror at my fatness!!) 

Besides my gay insecurities and thinking about running, I had a good class. I tried hard and bent more at the ankle than usual. I focused on my breathing. I am going to make that ankle bend!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment