Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday 6-7:30 Bikrams West End - Kristen

My ankle bent more!! AND.. it didn't hurt when I relaxed it on the ground for the seated twist. Woo hoo!!  Last week I didn't think I was going to bend anymore. Now, I know I can make it bend a little.. and then next week a little more until one day I will be totally NORMAL! (figuratively)

My intention for class was not to think. Every time my mind strayed I was going to think about my breathing. Belly rises and belly falls - then I thought about being fat... no breathing! I set this intention while I was laying on my mat and the second I got up it was forgotten. I remembered it during Eagle and I thought about breathing.. then I thought about - geez - where did my mind go? And I started reviewing all the things that my mind had wandered to. And then.. I was off again and I didn't remember not to think until the end when I was lying on my mat. I just can't stop thinking. I am not going to try this intention again for a while. My real intention from now on is going to be - BEND THE ANKLE!!

It was really hot today. I was dying and my heart was racing during the spine strengthening. I really got my cardio work out. I was ... a boiled, withered carrot.

The change rooms are CRAZY busy and squishy.

The traffic on the way home and to the West End was crazy too. I didn't get there till 5:37 and I left school at 4:28. I brought my book and I thought I would have time to relax and read before I went in.

Thoughts:
Text Azelia and meet up for a slurp
Text Sophie and go for a run
Maybe run with the sun runners on Wednesdays... depending on how long they run - can't leave the dance team for that long - but if Ms. C is there - it could work out.
Omar and egos
Running
Seattle
Sofia and meeting her for a drink - but then saying I went to yoga instead - she didn't text anyways
Jonny and I being married for nine months today... LOVE YOU BABY! Happy 1.4/9!


No comments:

Post a Comment