Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Run!

I forgot to pack part of my Nike runpod so I don't know how far or how fast I ran. I think I ran about a half hour or more. I think I left around 7am. I was trying to leave at 6:30 but that didn't work out. That is the perfect temperature and time to run. I ran to down the path to the left. I ran through on the path which was close to the water for the first part and then it moved through resort land and up a hill past a golf course. I wanted to keep running to see what was ahead but it always ended up being another resort and farther and farther away from the ocean. I would love to run right on the beach but it is slanted and not that much space to run. I would definitely get my shoes wet at some point and I don't want to have any ankle problems running on a slant.

Anywho - it felt good to run again. I plan on running through the little town next time… I think… just to see what is around here.


No comments:

Post a Comment