Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday 6 - 7:15am Bikram Cambie - Onkhar

Well, this morning I walked into yoges and told the teacher that I would have to be leaving after spine strengthening and asked him if he would like me to let him know when I am leaving so he can lock the door. He said I wasn't supposed to leave early unless it was an emergency. I said teaching high school in Surrey is an emergency then. He told me not to let him know and just to go. I understand you aren't supposed to leave but don't make someone like me feel more guilty than I already do. I know what someone leaving early can do to the class and that is why I try to sneak away as quietly as possible. That is why I am right next to the door. So, that wasn't a nice start for me. I also forgot to stamp my parking pass because of this conversation. When I left the fucking parking guy made me run back in and stamp my card. I know you must have a stamp in there. This dude has one more chance. Once he got mad at me for not stamping it hard enough. (The stamp was running out of ink!) Three strikes and you are out buddy. I have been nothing but nice and polite to you. I thank you every morning and I tell you to have a nice day. You sit there in your box and tell me that I didn't stamp hard enough? Fuck off!

Whoa.. and there is the bell… just in time. The kids will make me happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment