Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday 6 - 7:15am Bikram Cambie- Mari

It was busier this morning. BYV has consolidated all 6am classes to the Cambie studio.

It was SUPER hot the second I walked in. I knew it was going to be a tough one. I started strong. I even alternated finger grasps but I lost my steam during the balancing series. I knew I would. It was just so hot. I tried to not let my mind trick me but I was really dizzy. So, I had to miss a few of the second sets. I just focussed on my breathing and tried not to miss too much. I like it so much better when it is is just a little cooler so I can try hard at each posture.

I left after spine strengthening and stood under the cold shower. My ears heard the water dripping in the shower as the class screaming in fear. I almost turned the tap off to check… should I be getting dressed and making a run for it? Is there a bad guy in the class threatening people? What weird ears and imagination I have. Maybe it is the Walking Dead we watch before bed on Sundays??

The boy is WALKING!!! YAY!!

And.. I thought about the students starting their own choreographies today and how I was going to make them find a group, think of a song, a prop, and an emotion and write them down and put them in a hat and then they have to draw them randomly and that will be their dance. hmmm.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment