Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday 6 - 7:15am Bikram Cambie - Ulrike

I told Ulrike that I had to leave after spine strengthening and she told me there is no more front desk person at that time so I had to let her know when I was leaving so she could lock the door. One another lady left at the same time as me. I always feel so bad but I shouldn't. I am paying them and I am appreciative and nice about leaving. What else can I do? I am a new mom trying to balance work, baby, husband, and fitness time. I could go late at night when the boys are asleep? But I am too tired then. For now this is the way we are rolling.

I had a pretty good class. It wasn't too hot. I still have a sore left hip. I should go to physio and get them  to release it. It would feel so good. Oh well…

Time to teach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment