Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Ulrike

Whoa - today I walked in and it was even hotter than it was yesterday. I was dripping with sweat before we done the first breathing exercise. I wasn't able to do all of the balancing series but what I did do was strong. She adjusted the heat for the second half of the class and it was perfect. The second half of the class was awesome.

I figured out my new assessment plan for my classes. I am going to start implementing it with the X block dance team right away and for my classes in second semester. It won't be that different from what I already do but it should help the students understand what it takes to get an A. Anywho - I won't go into it here but I am excited to try this new method although I know the kids who are on top will remain on top and those at the bottom will still be at the bottom.. so it really won't make any difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment