Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday 6 - 7:30 Bikram Cambie - Ulrike

Ok - I have to get into physio or massage - now the back of the right hip is hurting too. Something is out of whack. It isn't that bad - just annoying and I know it could be better and may make other things go out of whack if I don't get it fixed. I will try to call a place today and go before or after the dentist.

Other than the hip I had a good class. I tried hard. It wasn't too hot but I still go super dizzy during the balancing portion of the class. It was almost cold when you were standing up. It made me wonder.. maybe it isn't the heat that is making me dizzy? Maybe I have cancer! Why do brains always think that way? Maybe it is 6am and I am doing strenuous exercise on an empty stomach? That is more likely.

Anywho… It is a nice sunny, cold day today and I am looking forward to hanging out with my boys and seeing my two favourite cousins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment