Friday, April 24, 2009

4pm Bethanne - Hot - Kane High Kicking Ema!!!

I dislike this teacher. I have been in high speed for the last couple of weeks.. and I had the worst day ever!!! Lame confrontation with bitchy high school student.. done...!! DONE!!! Shut up and get out.. leave me alone!! anywho.. rough day.. thought yoges would help.. but this teacher is so.. slow and soft.. I needed Danny, Patricia, Katherine, Heather.. someone upbeat... someone with interesting knowledge.. someone good. Anywho.. I tried not to think about the bad day.. and so..I thought about someone worse off.. which is my bro's dog.. Kane.. then I thought.. I should think something happy.. so I thought about Ema .. cause she is coming out to visit tonight.. then I combined the two and it all got out of hand in my head.. I left during the back extentions.. done.. I didn't want to be there.. not into it.. I suck.. I don't care... I will start fresh next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment