Thursday, April 23, 2009

Heather's Wednesday 6pm FLOW - baby freezes!!


I don't usually take Flow classes but I am really starting to like these classes - maybe because they are different and because of that challenging. I was trying to figure out if there is a pattern to the classes because they aren't the same every time like the hots. Here is how it breaks down in my head - ohms - three at the beginning and one at the end - I don't ohm. Too weird for me. Downward dogs, planks, sun salutations, warriors. Then we have sitting exercises, then balancing, then deep stretching? Maybe I should do some google research about flow yoga. We did do one pose that was really weird.. fun.. I am going to look it up.. and find a picture... I think it was the bird of paradise or something.. let me look...

No comments:

Post a Comment