Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hip Hop 2 - Alex - 6:30pm - Harbour


The class was small, seven people. It was an ok class. We did a stomp style which was a little bit confusing. I think he taught this choreography last Wednesday. I don't like it when he reteaches the same choreography. It should be safe to go next week. What I should be doing is going to new classes. I have gone to his class too much. His class is at a convenient time for me though. I should branch out and challenge myself.

I felt bloated and fat all class.. and that was bugging me a lot. Grrr.. I hate PMS. I got my evening primrose oil and vitamin D. That should get me back to normal. I am going to try to convince myself that I will be back to normal tomorrow. Ten minutes to LOST!! YEAH!!! ... One more day of school - then long weekend.. yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment