Saturday, April 4, 2009

Belinda's Jazz Tech at 11:30/ Belinda Jazz 1:00


I love dance!!! I missed taking classes when I was doing the 30 day yoga challenge. I had such a good morning!!! I took Belinda's Jazz Tech class - killer!!! Jennifer came too - the teacher from North Surrey - She is awesome.. but she has plantar fascitis and her feet were killing her. That sucks!!!

Belinda is such an amazing teacher. I hope one day I can be as good as her. She gave so many good corrections: use your plie, on axles jump the second not the tuck and the tuck will be easy, timing - use the and... etc.

Let's see if I can remember the ATF:
Nope.. brain dead right now.. I need to chill .. I will edit this later!!!

Oh! And John Ottman was there today. He said hi... he is living in Montreal now. I should have taken his class!! I wonder if he is teaching again...

No comments:

Post a Comment