Tuesday, April 28, 2009

6am 1hour Hot with Teresa - WOW - NEW FAVOURITE CLASS!!

This is the second time I have taken the 1 hour hot class. The first time we just did every posture one time. Which was fine - I still felt crunchy by the end - but it was fine. This time, I had Teresa - a strong voiced, confident woman who taught extremely well entertwining both bikram poses (hatha?) and Flow postures. It was awesome because I didn't know what was coming next and there were lots of new things to try. I got an awesome work out in one hour and I totally made it to work on time - with enough time to photocopy and eat cereal!! YEAH!! What a great start to the day! I am glad morning dance practices are over - and since I am used to getting up and awake this early anyways.. why not??? It gives me more time after school to dance or do whatever! Tomorrow.. Danny is teaching. I wonder what his 1 hour hot will be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment