Thursday, April 2, 2009

4pm Yoga - Jacqui


I had a great class today - even though I grabbed some Doritos and Dr. Pepper on the way home.. at 3!!! I thought it was going to bother my stomach - but no problems. Jacqui was great and smiley even though she has had to cover for sick teachers and is finishing her yoga challenge. I think she said she had done two classes and taught four. That is pretty crazy!

My hamstring was good today- I mean I can still feel it pulling and that sucks - but I got my head to my knee many in most postures. It hurts the most in standing separate leg. It is hard for me to keep my hips straight in this posture too because it pulls so much.

One of my goals is to switch my grip all the time - remember too. Some postures I have no problem remembering - while others I never remember. Jacqui reminded the class to switch the grip on most postures - so this helped out that goal a lot.

If feels good to be done the challenge and to be doing yoga just for fun again. Fun? Hehehe! Everyone was smiley today. It was a good class and not too full and just right hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment