Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday 6pm Jazz with Moe! Choreo class - 14 8's!!! Pooped!

I puked in my mouth and swallowed it right before we did it in two groups. Yuck! I still remember the first time I did that in Brownies, playing line tag, waiting for the meeting to start.

Anywho - the topic at hand is dance class and it was awesome. It is a rainy, gross day - but I made it and I am glad I did. My problem is - I got all the choreo and I was feeling it.. but as soon as we break up into groups and I am standing in a little bit of a different spot - I screw up! Why is that? I need to stand other places.. but I like my spot!!!

This was a fun, twangy routine. WE learned 14 8's - that is a lot!! I am getting better at picking up choreo - but some of those kids can move - I gotta get that!!! I have to break free - even more so - from the ballerina mold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment