Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday, 4pm Hot with Katherine - Don't forget your shorts!!! Run run!!

Today is senior formal and there was not senior hip hop practice because the girls wanted to go home and get ready. They actually got up and came at 7am.. so that is cool. AND..I got to leave right after school and take the 4pm hot. I am still sweating... my face is red red red! I raced there - started getting changed - realized I didn't have my shorts - raced home and back and made it just in time. I was dripping sweat as soon as I laid down on my towel. I had a really good class. I was focused and I tried really hard. We had a strong front row - except for the dude beside me.. who has been the dude beside me the last three classes I have taken. I am not sure if he is gay but he has pink toe nails... and he coughs and wipes his nose on his towel and then wipes his face with it. EWW!! I was thinking about going to hip hop but I am hungry and pooped... I did enough for today! Tomorrow I am going to do hot and yin... today.. groceries and eat!!! LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment