Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday 3:30 PL1HH and 5:00 Yin - Patricia!!! YAY!!


What a great Saturday. I feel good now. I raced to the 3:30 yoga - I thought it started at 4 and when I double checked it was 3:25. I ran quick and made it just in the nick! Tall tattoo girl was there - we had a nice little chat in between classes.

I haven't been to a Yin in a while. I was crunchy. My double pigeon sucks even worse. I need dad to finish that wheel of fun!

The stiff and awkward one arm tattoo guy who was there at 7am was also there at the 3:30 hot. He was going to a big party after that - maybe he is doing the 30 day challenge and he won't want to come tomorrow.. that is what I would do. I miss getting stickers.

I ate super good dinner when I came home!! YAY!! I am awesome!! I can totally be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment