Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday 8am Hot with Christine


I woke up with an annoying cough :(

Anywho - I had a great class today. My arms were sore from surfing Wednesday and Thursday so I sat out of the second triangle. Other than that - I did everything. I was really crunchy both because it was morning class and I slept a lot last night. It was also just hot - not killer hot in the class - which I like once in a while - especially when I am coughing!

One of the regular ladies talked to me in the change room - she was complaining about it not being hot enough. She says that is the way Christine likes it. I was thinking I should complain about her disrespecting the teacher and leaving before the namaste. What, you can't lay on your mat for 15 extra seconds? Whatever. Let it go! I have to say though - I don't like that lady - but I guess I shouldn't judge... right?

I downloaded a new application yesterday - LoseIt. I will play with it for a while and see how it goes - but if it makes me go crazy... er.. then I will delete it. It is pretty cool though because it tells you how many calories you can eat in a day - I need to get a scale though - I don't know how much I way - and it would be cool to have a calorie counter - heart rate monitor to see how much I am really burning but I will just guesstimate and use google to get average numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment