Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday 3:30 1 hour hot with Leo / 5 Flow / Meditation with Theresa

Wow - I yogied out this weekend. I feel great. Let's start with Leo's class. He doesn't let me cheat and he made me count the V up things - which made me do them all. That was pretty fun! I like attention. It was a good class. My quads were sore so the warrior section was the hardest for me.

Theresa's flow class - this is the first time I have ever taken her flow class. I liked it. It was clear and easy to follow. We got to lay in savasana at the end and she came around to everyone and didn't a mini aromatherapy massage to our head - mmmm.. I miss Bali and cheap massages... why didn't I get more? I only had two last summer - cause they take time away from surfing and drinking beer!! hahaha!!

I stayed for her meditation. I can't sit still for that long and it was hard for me to hear what she was talking about. I know she was talking about divine light because she said that over and over. I don't think I am a meditater. I will try again maybe.. when I am older.. and more calm. I should have left and got my tan... but that gives me something to look forward to in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment