Thursday, August 5, 2010

Casa Del Sam's Broken Ankle Workout!

This morning I got up and I did what I could do. I put on my runpod and spread out my blue blanket and I got sweaty. I listened to Ellie Goulding and I don't know how long I worked out for but I think it was almost the whole album. YAY! I did sit-ups, tricep dips, push-ups, back extentions, stretched my hanstrings, more sit ups, leg lifts for abductors and the other ones, tricep dips, more push-ups, and stretching. THEN.. I had a great treat waiting for me!!! Belle made me a delicious orange and pineapple smoothy!! So DELISH! Maybe we can make a YouTube of her making another one... and add it to Emma and I's new cooking blog. (It is not made yet.. but under discussion and in the works!)

Belle and Laya and I are now going to go swimming! Belle is going to do 20 laps and I am going to do 36 cause I am 36! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment