Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just some walking - a little no crutch!! 1.5 hours

9:15am - 10:45am

SO! I went for a morning walk. I went down Homer to the C wall again and back towards Yaletown and up Helmcken to my house. For part of it - the part where it flooded once on my run - I walked with no crutch. I carried my crutch. The worst part about walking is my hand gets sore holding onto the crutch. So, I relaxed it and noticed I wasn't using it that much. Then I proceeded to lift up the crutch. I wasn't using it at... it was just a crutch! (get it?)

On that circle statue thing it says: The moon circles the earth and responds with the rhythm of the tide. Or something close to that. I walked past Emma's camera eye too. I took some pictures but I am not sure if they turned out.. let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment