Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just some more walking! 1.5 hours

I left at 6:27pm and was back by 8pm.

This time I decided to walk down towards Gastown. My plan was to text G if I made it that far and see if she wanted to walk over to crab park. I walked down Seymour and crossed over Cordova to Water street. I saw Justin walking but he was on the phone and I didn't want to talk about my ankle so I just smiled and waved. I found an empty bench at Water and Cambie so I sat and texted G. She was on Commercial at a work dinner. Oh well. I headed back home. I went back up Cambie turned right on Smithe, left on Homer and back to my house. I enjoyed this walk but it is a lot harder because the side walks aren't as large and nice as the C wall. There are more people in a hurry too. Also, I am so slow at the lights. I have to wait for a fresh light before I make a go of them. It takes me a whole light to get across!

I used the crutch the whole way this time. My hand is sore. I did good though. I am proud of my progress and I am looking forward to being totally back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment